Purple Search - If you are looking for something special on this blog

Me, Myself & I

My photo
As a life coach, I help people make decisions that fit who they truly are and who they want to become
Copyright © Azzurra Camoglio, 2010-2023 - All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.

Purple Disclaimer

A Lot Like Purple is my personal blog.
I'm the only person responsible for its content and the views and opinions expressed here are solely mines.
What I write doesn't represent my clients or any other group, organization or agency.

If you notice something inaccurate, not valid any longer or inappropriate, I am looking forward to your feedback.
The honesty and politeness of comments are guaranteed.

Saturday, January 16, 2010

On Air: Like a Rolling Stone

No, you can't always get what you want
You can't always get what you want
You can't always get what you want
And if you try sometime you find
You get what you need...


The Rolling Stones, You Can't Always Get What You Want
(Let It Bleed, 1969)

[Keith Richards and Anita Pallenberg
at the time of their relationship, 1969]

You can't always get what you want, the Rolling Stones say. Of course not. Nobody can have it all.
But if you really want something, fight for it and try to get it. Really try. Maybe you can lose, but maybe not. If you don't try, you are not going to know it.

You can think that it's easy to say something like that for me, right? We are not talking about me, after all... Well, we are also talking about me, of course.
I am trying to learn German and change my life. It's not easy, but I want it and I am trying.

What is your biggest dream?
Are you trying to achieve it?

--
Non puoi sempre ottenere quello che desideri, cantano i Rolling Stones. Certo che no: nessuno può ottenere sempre tutto.
Ma se desideri davvero qualcosa, lotta per ottenerlo e provaci. Provaci davvero. Magari perderai, ma magari no. E se non provi, non avrai modo di scoprirlo.

Stai pensando proprio ora che è facile per me parlare così, giusto? Non stiamo parlando di me, dopo tutto. Beh, stiamo parlando anche di me, naturalmente.
Sto cercando di imparare il tedesco e di cambiare la mia vita. Non è facile, ma voglio farlo e ci sto provando.

Qual è il tuo sogno più grande?
Stai cercando di realizzarlo?

Tags: The Rolling Stones, You Can't Always Get What You Want, Let It Bleed, Lyrics, Testi, Music, Musica, Dreams, Sogni