Purple Search - If you are looking for something special on this blog

Me, Myself & I

My photo
As a life coach, I help people make decisions that fit who they truly are and who they want to become
Copyright © Azzurra Camoglio, 2010-2023 - All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.

Purple Disclaimer

A Lot Like Purple is my personal blog.
I'm the only person responsible for its content and the views and opinions expressed here are solely mines.
What I write doesn't represent my clients or any other group, organization or agency.

If you notice something inaccurate, not valid any longer or inappropriate, I am looking forward to your feedback.
The honesty and politeness of comments are guaranteed.

Friday, October 21, 2011

How about a name like Azuree? Or do you prefer the name of a yacht?

What's the story behind your name?
Is something related to a book, a movie, a family inheritance, a cultural tradition, an insider joke, a song...?

My name is somehow related to many bad songs and... to a yacht. No kidding.

I spent my whole life by replying to questions like: "Is your name Azzurra because of the yacht?".
Yes, I know what you mean, but nope, Azzurra is way younger than me.
A whole life can be reaaaaally long, if you have to reply to the same questions again and again. And again.


But now, well, there is also Azuree...
I hope to survive this too.

Do you have the same problems with your first name or your last name?

PS. Thanks to Jack for the tip about this new modern wonder.

Tags: Azzurra, Azuree, Names with a story, First names

What to read next:
A-Z-Z-U-R-R-A... with two Z and two R, bitte! 


Visiting the blog for the first time? Aloha!
Where to start, if you are new