Purple Search - If you are looking for something special on this blog

Me, Myself & I

My photo
As a life coach, I help people make decisions that fit who they truly are and who they want to become
Copyright © Azzurra Camoglio, 2010-2023 - All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.

Purple Disclaimer

A Lot Like Purple is my personal blog.
I'm the only person responsible for its content and the views and opinions expressed here are solely mines.
What I write doesn't represent my clients or any other group, organization or agency.

If you notice something inaccurate, not valid any longer or inappropriate, I am looking forward to your feedback.
The honesty and politeness of comments are guaranteed.

Sunday, December 16, 2018

One coaching question a day - #10. The scent of your holidays

Vanilla. Cinnamon. Ginger.
Home-made popcorn (you know, the real thing, not the microwave one).
Farinata. Pizza from an Italian pizzeria's wood-fired oven, before I've got diagnosed with celiac disease.
Hot chocolate. Kusmi Tea's Christmas special mix. Roast chestnuts on the streets...
Scented candles. Cotton candy, back in the days, when going to an amusement park was a big deal...

[Apparently, they smell mostly like food and beverages, to me...
How about you?]

How do holidays and chilled days with your loved ones smell like, for you?
If the very unique and special scent of your holidays pops up, which kind of memories are there for you to cherish and enjoy?
And which kind of memories do you want to create, for the years to come?

Tags: Holiday scents, Memories, Coaching questions, Self-care, Self-awareness

What to read next:

Visiting the blog for the first time? Aloha!