Purple Search - If you are looking for something special on this blog

Me, Myself & I

My photo
As a life coach, I help people make decisions that fit who they truly are and who they want to become
Copyright © Azzurra Camoglio, 2010-2023 - All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.

Purple Disclaimer

A Lot Like Purple is my personal blog.
I'm the only person responsible for its content and the views and opinions expressed here are solely mines.
What I write doesn't represent my clients or any other group, organization or agency.

If you notice something inaccurate, not valid any longer or inappropriate, I am looking forward to your feedback.
The honesty and politeness of comments are guaranteed.

Sunday, May 31, 2020

Coaching, reloaded - Coaching question of the day #81. - The next book on your list

One of the positive sides of sheltering in place could be having more time for books and for reading about interesting and challenging topics.

A book, if well-chosen, can be so much more than a trivial diversion. Both in good and in difficult times, while reading something worthwhile time goes faster. 

[The next book on my reading list is
The Serendipity Machine: 
A Disruptive Business Model for Society 3.0
by Sebastian Olma]

A book can help discover what could make a real difference.
A book can do many things, and this is a very good reason for giving some thought to the next one you are going to dedicate some of your time to, and what for.

Coaching question of the day: 
"What's the next book on your reading list, and why?"

Tags: Coaching question, Self-coaching, Self-awareness, Sheltering in place, Reading list

What to read next:
Visiting the blog for the first time? Aloha!