Purple Search - If you are looking for something special on this blog

Me, Myself & I

My photo
As a life coach, I help people make decisions that fit who they truly are and who they want to become
Copyright © Azzurra Camoglio, 2010-2023 - All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.

Purple Disclaimer

A Lot Like Purple is my personal blog.
I'm the only person responsible for its content and the views and opinions expressed here are solely mines.
What I write doesn't represent my clients or any other group, organization or agency.

If you notice something inaccurate, not valid any longer or inappropriate, I am looking forward to your feedback.
The honesty and politeness of comments are guaranteed.

Sunday, December 2, 2018

One coaching question a day - #2. What's good for you?

What is good for you, and how do you know?
What does help you to recognize what is good for you?
And, furthermore... While knowing what is good for you, are you willing to embrace and accept it, or are you going for something else, even if it is unhealthy or it could hurt you?


Do you want what is good for you or are you hoping that what you want could also be good for you?
What do you want?

PS. This one is for the big bad wolf, that's not so bad, after all.

Tags: Self-awareness, Good criteria, Coaching questions

What to read next:

You could also enjoy:

Visiting the blog for the first time? Aloha!