Purple Search - If you are looking for something special on this blog

Me, Myself & I

My photo
As a life coach, I help people make decisions that fit who they truly are and who they want to become
Copyright © Azzurra Camoglio, 2010-2023 - All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.

Purple Disclaimer

A Lot Like Purple is my personal blog.
I'm the only person responsible for its content and the views and opinions expressed here are solely mines.
What I write doesn't represent my clients or any other group, organization or agency.

If you notice something inaccurate, not valid any longer or inappropriate, I am looking forward to your feedback.
The honesty and politeness of comments are guaranteed.

Saturday, October 9, 2021

The tango of every meaningful connection

It takes two to tango, they say.
It also takes two to have a productive, respectful, and meaningful connection.
And even if sometimes we like to think so, having only one person working like crazy to make a connection/relationship work and to compensate for the lack of interest of the counterpart is a recipe for disaster. 

[Building a meaningful connection is like dancing...
More elements than you would think are involved]

Meaningful connections and healthy relationships are made out of commitment, self-awareness, and teamwork. 
                                                              
Tags: Coaching ideas, Self-awareness, Healthy relationships, Meaningful connections

What to read next:

Visiting the blog for the first time? Aloha!