Purple Search - If you are looking for something special on this blog

Me, Myself & I

My photo
As a life coach, I help people make decisions that fit who they truly are and who they want to become
Copyright © Azzurra Camoglio, 2010-2023 - All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.

Purple Disclaimer

A Lot Like Purple is my personal blog.
I'm the only person responsible for its content and the views and opinions expressed here are solely mines.
What I write doesn't represent my clients or any other group, organization or agency.

If you notice something inaccurate, not valid any longer or inappropriate, I am looking forward to your feedback.
The honesty and politeness of comments are guaranteed.

Wednesday, April 17, 2019

One coaching question a day - #29. What's your future?

"In the future", he says. Like if he would talk about something foggy and far away in time, many many years from now.
"The future starts now", I say. "Now, right at this moment, we are living in what ten minutes ago was the future". 

[Being in the moment is great, sure thing.
And yet every single moment is creating your future. 
How do you want to shape it?]

More often than now, we don't realize that we are actually creating our own future one moment at the time, one decision at the time, one day at the time. 

How do you define your future?
Which kind of future do you want to create for yourself today?

Tags: Coaching questions, Self-care, Thinking about the future, Mindset, Self-awareness

What to read next:

Visiting the blog for the first time? Aloha!