Purple Search - If you are looking for something special on this blog

Me, Myself & I

My photo
As a life coach, I help people make decisions that fit who they truly are and who they want to become
Copyright © Azzurra Camoglio, 2010-2023 - All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.

Purple Disclaimer

A Lot Like Purple is my personal blog.
I'm the only person responsible for its content and the views and opinions expressed here are solely mines.
What I write doesn't represent my clients or any other group, organization or agency.

If you notice something inaccurate, not valid any longer or inappropriate, I am looking forward to your feedback.
The honesty and politeness of comments are guaranteed.

Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Enough or too much? That's the question, most of the time

While pursuing minimalism as a way of living and thinking, how much is enough?
When exactly is enough... enough?
And when is it too much?

[Not enough color, or too much color?
Image credit: ISO Republic]

Lately, I asked myself this many times, and I realized that, to me, a minimalist way of living is all about finding a good mix between letting go of what I don't need and finding/making place in my life for more of what I want.

It is not a matter of quantity, it is a matter of quality. 
And if what I want comes in a family pack, that's perfectly fine.

"Enough" for me can be "too much" for someone else, and that's perfectly fine too, as long as other people are not trying to force me to accept their own way of measuring things.

Tags: Minimalism, Minimalism life, Minimalist principles, Alternative lifestyle, Enough and too much, Quality over quantity

What to read next: