Purple Search - If you are looking for something special on this blog

Me, Myself & I

My photo
As a life coach, I help people make decisions that fit who they truly are and who they want to become
Copyright © Azzurra Camoglio, 2010-2023 - All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.

Purple Disclaimer

A Lot Like Purple is my personal blog.
I'm the only person responsible for its content and the views and opinions expressed here are solely mines.
What I write doesn't represent my clients or any other group, organization or agency.

If you notice something inaccurate, not valid any longer or inappropriate, I am looking forward to your feedback.
The honesty and politeness of comments are guaranteed.

Tuesday, May 7, 2019

One coaching question a day - #34. Laughing about what?

"One day, you are going to laugh about this", they say.
And more often than not, they are right.

It doesn't matter how terrible something can look right now.
Over time, we are usually able to laugh about funny and also not so funny situations and stories about our life. About ourselves. About the past.

[Gaining some emotional distance 
and practicing forgiveness and reframing
are the tools of the trade, in order to laugh...]

However, why waiting?
How about learning to see the funny side of things and situations right now?
What are you going to laugh about today?

PS. This one is for Wibke, that thought me how to laugh about the hard stuff.

Tags: Coaching questions, Self-care, Laughing, Dealing with difficult things with humor, Reframing Self-awareness
Visiting the blog for the first time? Aloha!