Purple Search - If you are looking for something special on this blog

Me, Myself & I

My photo
As a life coach, I help people make decisions that fit who they truly are and who they want to become
Copyright © Azzurra Camoglio, 2010-2023 - All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.

Purple Disclaimer

A Lot Like Purple is my personal blog.
I'm the only person responsible for its content and the views and opinions expressed here are solely mines.
What I write doesn't represent my clients or any other group, organization or agency.

If you notice something inaccurate, not valid any longer or inappropriate, I am looking forward to your feedback.
The honesty and politeness of comments are guaranteed.

Thursday, March 26, 2020

Coaching, reloaded - Coaching question of the day #15. - Not negotiable

Life is making some kind of compromise, they say.
Even if it's true and also productive, most of the time, I strongly believe that knowing what in life is not negotiable to each of us is extremely relevant.
Knowing what to take and what to leave is what shapes the quality of relationships, interactions, partnerships, and collaborations.

[Being flexible is good, 
and yet not everything in life should be negotiable]

Coaching question of the day:
"What is not negotiable to you?"

Tags: Coaching question, Self-coaching, Self-awareness, Self-knowledge, Human dynamics

What to read next:

Visiting the blog for the first time? Aloha!