Purple Search - If you are looking for something special on this blog

Me, Myself & I

My photo
As a life coach, I help people make decisions that fit who they truly are and who they want to become
Copyright © Azzurra Camoglio, 2010-2023 - All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.

Purple Disclaimer

A Lot Like Purple is my personal blog.
I'm the only person responsible for its content and the views and opinions expressed here are solely mines.
What I write doesn't represent my clients or any other group, organization or agency.

If you notice something inaccurate, not valid any longer or inappropriate, I am looking forward to your feedback.
The honesty and politeness of comments are guaranteed.

Friday, May 1, 2020

Coaching, reloaded - Coaching question of the day #51. - Admiration

Our heroes, our role-models, our mentors, and the people we regularly spend our time with can have a lasting impact on us, for the best and for the worst.

[Admiration... What a big word.
Embracing it can change a lot of things]

Thinking about why we like and admire some people instead of others and why we let ourselves be inspired by them can be revealing and very useful.

Coaching question of the day:
"Whom do you admire, and what for?"

Tags: Coaching question, Self-coaching, Self-awareness, Role-model, Admiration, Inspiration sources

What to read next:

Visiting the blog for the first time? Aloha!