Purple Search - If you are looking for something special on this blog

Me, Myself & I

My photo
As a life coach, I help people make decisions that fit who they truly are and who they want to become
Copyright © Azzurra Camoglio, 2010-2023 - All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.

Purple Disclaimer

A Lot Like Purple is my personal blog.
I'm the only person responsible for its content and the views and opinions expressed here are solely mines.
What I write doesn't represent my clients or any other group, organization or agency.

If you notice something inaccurate, not valid any longer or inappropriate, I am looking forward to your feedback.
The honesty and politeness of comments are guaranteed.

Sunday, August 16, 2020

Coaching, reloaded - Coaching question of the day #158. - Embracing your own quirkiness

I have to admit that I don't have official stats on this one, but I am nevertheless quite sure that most people, if asked about which personality trait they like the most about themselves or would like to acquire, would probably not reply: "Quirkiness, that's obvious".

We would like/we like to be productive, effective, reliable, precise, smart, strong, clever, accurate, assertive... and whatever else your heart may desire.
Being quirky? No way! What for?

[Being quirky is the new black.
Discover it, own it, cherish it]

And yet, being quirky is one of the things that make us unique, memorable, and remarkable.

Just like Seth Godin's famous purple cow.

So maybe it's time to embrace or rediscover your quirkiness, after all.
You could surprise yourself and others in the process.

Coaching question of the day:
"What's quirky about you?"                   

Tags: Coaching question, Self-coaching, Self-awareness, Self-reflection, Self-acceptance, Being one of a kind, Embracing quirkiness

What to read next:
Visiting the blog for the first time? Aloha!