Purple Search - If you are looking for something special on this blog

Me, Myself & I

My photo
As a life coach, I help people make decisions that fit who they truly are and who they want to become
Copyright © Azzurra Camoglio, 2010-2023 - All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.

Purple Disclaimer

A Lot Like Purple is my personal blog.
I'm the only person responsible for its content and the views and opinions expressed here are solely mines.
What I write doesn't represent my clients or any other group, organization or agency.

If you notice something inaccurate, not valid any longer or inappropriate, I am looking forward to your feedback.
The honesty and politeness of comments are guaranteed.

Monday, December 31, 2012

Six questions for welcoming the new year approaching already with mindfulness and new energy

In less than two hours, the year 2012 will be a thing of the past and we will celebrate the beginning of a brand-new year. 
I am not a big fan of New Year's Eve, and yet I find that this day is a great chance for everybody to think of ourselves, of our dreams, of our successes. Of our failures. Of all bad days. And of the good ones, of course.

A chance to analyze our last 365 days and to prepare ourselves for the next 365 days.
To learn both from our mistakes and from our achievements as well. 
And to forgive ourselves and the people we love and care about for being less than perfect, most of the time.

[Time is fleeting...
Time for a couple of questions before the end of the year!]

Before the year will be gone for good, please take some time to ask yourself:

#1. What did I hope for myself this year?
#2. What did I achieve this year?
#3. What did I learn this year?
#4. What did I do wrong this year?
+
#5. Are you happy with your answers? 
#6. What would you like to do differently the next year?

Happy New Year and see you in 2013!

Tags: New Year's Eve, Self-reflection, Self-awareness, Coaching questions, Mindfulness

What to read next:

Visiting the blog for the first time? Aloha!