Purple Search - If you are looking for something special on this blog

Me, Myself & I

My photo
As a life coach, I help people make decisions that fit who they truly are and who they want to become
Copyright © Azzurra Camoglio, 2010-2023 - All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.

Purple Disclaimer

A Lot Like Purple is my personal blog.
I'm the only person responsible for its content and the views and opinions expressed here are solely mines.
What I write doesn't represent my clients or any other group, organization or agency.

If you notice something inaccurate, not valid any longer or inappropriate, I am looking forward to your feedback.
The honesty and politeness of comments are guaranteed.

Saturday, April 6, 2019

One coaching question a day - #24. What's your adversity quotient?

How would you define adversity, and how do you react to it?
Fight, flight or hide? Which one is your usual response?

[Arithmetic quotient, intelligence quotient, adversity quotient...
Which one is more relevant to you?]


Adversity is, like many things in life, in the eyes of the beholder.
What's your adversity quotient, when the game gets tough and you need grit, perseverance, and resilience to keep going?

Even more important to know... How can you strengthen it, over time?

Tags: Coaching questions, Facing adversity, Adversity quotient, Mindset, Do-attitude, Self-awareness

What to read next:

Visiting the blog for the first time? Aloha!