Purple Search - If you are looking for something special on this blog

Me, Myself & I

My photo
As a life coach, I help people make decisions that fit who they truly are and who they want to become
Copyright © Azzurra Camoglio, 2010-2023 - All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.

Purple Disclaimer

A Lot Like Purple is my personal blog.
I'm the only person responsible for its content and the views and opinions expressed here are solely mines.
What I write doesn't represent my clients or any other group, organization or agency.

If you notice something inaccurate, not valid any longer or inappropriate, I am looking forward to your feedback.
The honesty and politeness of comments are guaranteed.

Monday, April 8, 2019

One coaching question a day - #25. Which kind of outcome?

One of the most powerful coaching questions is, in my opinion, "What is the outcome you want?".
Surprised? Disappointed?

I hear you, I see you. And I agree with you.
Apparently, we are talking about an easy one, and yet so many people tend to get confused and, if asked whether or not what they are doing (right now, once in a while, in specific areas of their life or business, and so on...) is helping them to achieve the desired outcome, they usually look at me puzzled, annoyed or even ashamed.

[Short and sweet question, and yet so difficult to answer:
"What is the outcome you want?"]

What is the outcome you want?

Which kind of outcome are you creating, day by day, through your thoughts, feelings, and actions?

What is the outcome you want? What stands in your way? How do you overcome these obstacles? These three simple questions will keep you from being victimized by any situation. Creators change the world. Victims just bitch about stuff.


Tags: Coaching questions, Outcome, Mindset, Do-attitude, Self-awareness, Self-empowerment

What to read next:

Visiting the blog for the first time? Aloha!