Purple Search - If you are looking for something special on this blog

Me, Myself & I

My photo
As a life coach, I help people make decisions that fit who they truly are and who they want to become
Copyright © Azzurra Camoglio, 2010-2023 - All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.

Purple Disclaimer

A Lot Like Purple is my personal blog.
I'm the only person responsible for its content and the views and opinions expressed here are solely mines.
What I write doesn't represent my clients or any other group, organization or agency.

If you notice something inaccurate, not valid any longer or inappropriate, I am looking forward to your feedback.
The honesty and politeness of comments are guaranteed.

Monday, May 25, 2020

Coaching, reloaded - Coaching question of the day #75. - A yes, once in a while

If you never ask, the answer is always NO, they say.
Sometimes, it is NO even when you ask. So where's the difference?

The difference is... that you asked.
That you took note of what you need or want, that you went for it, that you gave it a try.

And that, in the process, you saw that you can survive a NO and move on.

Which means that next time asking is going to be easier. And the same applies to the time after next time, and so on.
Once in a while, the answer could be even YES.

[Getting a YES once in a while
is way better than getting always a NO
by default]

Coaching question of the day:
"How can you ask for what you need today?"

Tags: Coaching question, Self-coaching, Self-awareness, Self-empowerment, Asking as a practice


Visiting the blog for the first time? Aloha!