Purple Search - If you are looking for something special on this blog

Me, Myself & I

My photo
As a life coach, I help people make decisions that fit who they truly are and who they want to become
Copyright © Azzurra Camoglio, 2010-2023 - All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.

Purple Disclaimer

A Lot Like Purple is my personal blog.
I'm the only person responsible for its content and the views and opinions expressed here are solely mines.
What I write doesn't represent my clients or any other group, organization or agency.

If you notice something inaccurate, not valid any longer or inappropriate, I am looking forward to your feedback.
The honesty and politeness of comments are guaranteed.

Sunday, June 14, 2020

Coaching, reloaded - Coaching question of the day #95. - How every single smile counts

We usually remember the times when something went wrong, and we talk and complain about the ones when something went horribly wrong.

Most often than not, we forget pretty fast (way too fast, if you ask me) the times when everything went just fine, or when we had a good day, even if not a grandiose one. We take those for granted, unfortunately.

[If you should pick only one question
among all the coaching questions I posted so far...
Please pick this one and use it daily]

At the end of each day, looking back at the latest 24 hours and paying attention to all the small lovely words and gestures, the pleasant moments, the times we smiled, it is a powerful tool for building resilience, self-confidence, and for creating useful positive reference points that can make us emotionally stronger.

Coaching question of the day: 
"How many times did you smile today?" 

Tags: Coaching question, Self-coaching, Self-awareness, Gratitude practice, Building resilience, Daily habits

What to read next:
Visiting the blog for the first time? Aloha!