Purple Search - If you are looking for something special on this blog

Me, Myself & I

My photo
As a life coach, I help people make decisions that fit who they truly are and who they want to become
Copyright © Azzurra Camoglio, 2010-2023 - All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.

Purple Disclaimer

A Lot Like Purple is my personal blog.
I'm the only person responsible for its content and the views and opinions expressed here are solely mines.
What I write doesn't represent my clients or any other group, organization or agency.

If you notice something inaccurate, not valid any longer or inappropriate, I am looking forward to your feedback.
The honesty and politeness of comments are guaranteed.

Sunday, September 16, 2018

Short and sweet motivational questions for your self-care #9. Which kind of nonsense?

Let's go for a very simple and trivial question, one of those about the meaning of life, shall we?
How do you see it?
Do you think that the crazier, the better? Or do you prefer to play it safe?
How about a little bit of both, for a change?

It's not an easy question, right?
Still. Sometimes, serendipity has your back:

[How about a little bit of humbug, absurdity, BS?
From now on... Yes, please.
As long as it's just a little bit...]

While visiting a friend, today I stumbled upon this sticker on a door.

It says, in German: "Sinnlos ist ein Leben ohne Unsinn." Which more or less means: "A life without nonsense has no sense".

Even for someone as structured and well-organized as I like myself to be, it makes sense.
And suddenly, I had to smile. Life with a little bit of nonsense can be so much fun.
Which kind of nonsense can you welcome in your life?

This one is for Alexia.

Tags: Nonsense, Going with the flow, Relaxed attitude, Living with purpose, Self-care

What to read next:
The questions you can ask yourself if you are looking for an effective excuses detector that can help you recognize your blind spots (and your BS) 

Visiting the blog for the first time? Aloha!
Where to start, if you are new