Purple Search - If you are looking for something special on this blog

Me, Myself & I

My photo
As a life coach, I help people make decisions that fit who they truly are and who they want to become
Copyright © Azzurra Camoglio, 2010-2023 - All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.

Purple Disclaimer

A Lot Like Purple is my personal blog.
I'm the only person responsible for its content and the views and opinions expressed here are solely mines.
What I write doesn't represent my clients or any other group, organization or agency.

If you notice something inaccurate, not valid any longer or inappropriate, I am looking forward to your feedback.
The honesty and politeness of comments are guaranteed.

Friday, December 7, 2018

One coaching question a day - #5. What are your red flags?

"What are your red flags?" I ask.
"A big red flag is, to me, dealing with needy people that are not actually willing to change or improve their life. At some point, after several attempts to support them, they get my "support loop" with repetitions of the things already said. Sometimes, you can't add more, it just needs to be done. Still, I stick around" he says.
"Why do you stick around, if this is a red flag of yours?" I ask.

And that's the point where we get real and an honest conversation actually gets started. Where suddenly something becomes clear, that was not clear before. And that can make all the difference, from now on, depending on what one can do, with this new, precious piece of information.

[Red flags may look very different, for each of us.
Which would you describe as such, for you?]

Which kind of red flags do matter to you and how do you deal with them?
Why do they matter, and what for? How can you recognize them?

This one is for Bruce, that is brave enough to take advantage of his light-bulb moments.

Tags: Self-awareness, Red flags, Dealing with the consequences, Coaching questions

What to read next:

Visiting the blog for the first time? Aloha!