Purple Search - If you are looking for something special on this blog

Me, Myself & I

My photo
As a life coach, I help people make decisions that fit who they truly are and who they want to become
Copyright © Azzurra Camoglio, 2010-2023 - All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.

Purple Disclaimer

A Lot Like Purple is my personal blog.
I'm the only person responsible for its content and the views and opinions expressed here are solely mines.
What I write doesn't represent my clients or any other group, organization or agency.

If you notice something inaccurate, not valid any longer or inappropriate, I am looking forward to your feedback.
The honesty and politeness of comments are guaranteed.

Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Short and sweet motivational questions for your self-care #17. Your personal rocket ship

How does a rocket ship look like, to you?
Nope, not the ones everyone can recognize as such. I mean the ones that, for you, look like upgrading your game and going for the scary thing. I mean the ones that look like opportunities, big changes, risks, something new, unknown scenarios.

If you're offered a seat on a rocket ship, don't ask what seat! Just get on.
Sheryl Sandberg

[How does a rocket ship look like, to you?
Mine is something in between steampunk and Jugendstil,
a little bit Jules Verne, a little bit Georges Méliès
and probably a huge lot of Smashing Pumpkins' golden days]

If someone should come to you and ask you to do something you are not able to do yet and that would allow you to grow and to change in the long run, what would you do?
Would you say yes and figure things out on the go, or would you say no because you have not everything figured out yet?

What does feel scarier to you - Missing out on a one-of-a-lifetime offer or stepping out of your comfort zone?

Tags: Embracing change, Growth mentality, Learning by doing, Motivational questions, Quotes, Self-care

What to read next:

Visiting the blog for the first time? Aloha!