Purple Search - If you are looking for something special on this blog

Me, Myself & I

My photo
As a life coach, I help people make decisions that fit who they truly are and who they want to become
Copyright © Azzurra Camoglio, 2010-2023 - All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.

Purple Disclaimer

A Lot Like Purple is my personal blog.
I'm the only person responsible for its content and the views and opinions expressed here are solely mines.
What I write doesn't represent my clients or any other group, organization or agency.

If you notice something inaccurate, not valid any longer or inappropriate, I am looking forward to your feedback.
The honesty and politeness of comments are guaranteed.

Friday, November 20, 2020

Coaching, reloaded - Coaching question of the day #254. - The best version of yourself

"I was at my best", we may say. Or, on the contrary, it could have been a day where "I was not at my best, really".

"The best version of ourselves" is something we may talk about as if we would be talking about a long-term project, a way of life that embraces a neverending journey of growth and personal discovery, or even about a very concrete idea of us: What we do, what we say, what we think, what we feel when we are the best version of ourselves.


[Who is this incredible version of you,
the person you are when you're at your best?]

It doesn't matter whether or not the specific idea of who you are when you are at your best ever crossed your mind, so far.
Today's question is an invitation to close your eyes, get curious, and think about who you have been so far every time that you were at your best, and how you can be that person a little bit more every single day.

And remember: Just like with kaizen, it's not about a massive change once and for good, it's about the baby steps that will create over time a virtuous cycle of continuous improvement.

Coaching question of the day: 
"Who is the best version of yourself?"                              
                                                    
Tags: Coaching question, Self-coaching, Self-awareness, Self-reflection, Kaizen, Best self, Best version of oneself, Growth mindset, Long-lasting change

What to read next:
Visiting the blog for the first time? Aloha!