Purple Search - If you are looking for something special on this blog

Me, Myself & I

My photo
As a life coach, I help people make decisions that fit who they truly are and who they want to become
Copyright © Azzurra Camoglio, 2010-2023 - All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.

Purple Disclaimer

A Lot Like Purple is my personal blog.
I'm the only person responsible for its content and the views and opinions expressed here are solely mines.
What I write doesn't represent my clients or any other group, organization or agency.

If you notice something inaccurate, not valid any longer or inappropriate, I am looking forward to your feedback.
The honesty and politeness of comments are guaranteed.

Monday, June 11, 2018

The perfect t-shirts wisdom for enjoying every minute of a brand new week... and owning it

T-shirts wisdom? Yes, please!

While going home after heavy, almost tropical rains (thanks, global warming?!) and a great Yin yoga class, I stumbled upon a guy wearing a white t-shirt with a cool & cheeky slogan and, once more, I was amazed at how "wise" and inspiring t-shirt slogans can be and how fast they can influence your mood.
So watch out, because meeting someone with the right t-shirt can make or break your day.

[If you look like Dwayne Johnson aka The Rock,
you can get away with a corny unicorn t-shirt
that says "Always be you",
like in Central Intelligence (USA 2016)] 

What was the message of the mysterious white t-shirt?

Rock and own it.

And to me, it feels so right.
Own your own life and take responsibility.
Pick your battles, pick your addictions, pick your thoughts and, above all, pick the people in your life. And do it very carefully. 

There's nothing I can do to be cool
I don't sleep 'til I've had my fuel
It frustrates if I am deprived
A hunger that grates from deep inside
I feel like I'm doing time
Imprisoned by dependence on a rhythm sublime
In my mind, I must overcome the need to define
The solitary silence of a faceless crime

Standing by the stereo I'm feeling so alone
My back against a speaker and I'm moving on my own
Surrounded by so many and they're staring at my face
They're picking up my problem

I'm totally addicted to bass
Wow woah ho
Totally addicted to bass
Wow woah ho
Puretone, Addicted to Bass
(Stuck in a Groove, 2002)

They can too, definitely, make or break your day.
And your life.

Tags: T-shirts wisdom, Owning your life, Taking responsibility, Lyrics

What to read next:

Visiting the blog for the first time? Aloha!