Purple Search - If you are looking for something special on this blog

Me, Myself & I

My photo
As a life coach, I help people make decisions that fit who they truly are and who they want to become
Copyright © Azzurra Camoglio, 2010-2023 - All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.

Purple Disclaimer

A Lot Like Purple is my personal blog.
I'm the only person responsible for its content and the views and opinions expressed here are solely mines.
What I write doesn't represent my clients or any other group, organization or agency.

If you notice something inaccurate, not valid any longer or inappropriate, I am looking forward to your feedback.
The honesty and politeness of comments are guaranteed.

Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Coaching, reloaded - Coaching question of the day #77. - Your weekly serendipity

Today, while looking for a Berlin address I have never been to before, I got lost.
I had some spare time at hand, and I enjoyed every minute of it: I discovered a couple of unexpected places, admired beautiful courtyards, and embraced such a serendipitous pleasure.

"Serendipity" can be explained best while tweaking a little a popular expression from the Sixties made even more popular by John Lennon in one of his songs: "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

[Serendipity could be...
getting lost somewhere and enjoying it]

Serendipity is what happens to us while we are busy making other plans if we are able to embrace and enjoy it.

This could apply to a project, a career, a gig, a collaboration, a networking event, an e-mail from a colleague, an encounter with someone, a casual acquaintance, a friendship... you name it. 

Once in a while, serendipity can bring something to the next level in a way that we would not have expected or we would not have imagined ourselves. And that's the main point.
For that, curiosity and openness are pivotal.

Coaching question of the day: 
"How can you embrace serendipity this week?" 

Tags: Coaching question, Self-coaching, Self-awareness, Serendipity, Serendipitous mindset

What to read next:
Visiting the blog for the first time? Aloha!