Purple Search - If you are looking for something special on this blog

Me, Myself & I

My photo
As a life coach, I help people make decisions that fit who they truly are and who they want to become
Copyright © Azzurra Camoglio, 2010-2023 - All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.

Purple Disclaimer

A Lot Like Purple is my personal blog.
I'm the only person responsible for its content and the views and opinions expressed here are solely mines.
What I write doesn't represent my clients or any other group, organization or agency.

If you notice something inaccurate, not valid any longer or inappropriate, I am looking forward to your feedback.
The honesty and politeness of comments are guaranteed.

Thursday, May 28, 2020

Coaching, reloaded - Coaching question of the day #78. - Paying it forward

Out there, there are countless ways of paying it forward, both personally and professionally.
And none of them is too tiny or insignificant.

That's the idea behind the so-called random acts of kindness.
They all matter. And each of them, big or small, can have an impact and make the difference both for the person performing them and for the person receiving them.

[Paying it forward means for me
being every day the best version of myself
for myself and for others]

It's all about the process. It's all about paying it forward, and every person can do it in their own unique way.
To me, for example, it is all about the motto "Leave them better than you found them" and how can I live by it, day by day.

Coaching question of the day: 
"What does 'paying it forward' mean for you?"

Tags: Coaching question, Self-coaching, Self-awareness, Paying it forward, Random acts of kindness

What to read next:
Visiting the blog for the first time? Aloha!