Purple Search - If you are looking for something special on this blog

Me, Myself & I

My photo
As a life coach, I help people make decisions that fit who they truly are and who they want to become
Copyright © Azzurra Camoglio, 2010-2023 - All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.

Purple Disclaimer

A Lot Like Purple is my personal blog.
I'm the only person responsible for its content and the views and opinions expressed here are solely mines.
What I write doesn't represent my clients or any other group, organization or agency.

If you notice something inaccurate, not valid any longer or inappropriate, I am looking forward to your feedback.
The honesty and politeness of comments are guaranteed.

Saturday, August 8, 2020

Coaching, reloaded - Coaching question of the day #150. - Your ideal holiday

According to some statistics, the percentage of relationships that end during or after a long holiday together is unfortunately very high.
If this fact should turn out to be true, it would not surprise me that much.

Going on a vacation with someone, spending an important holiday together, sharing a lot of time away from many habitual activities related to the daily routine can show us new sides of someone else's personality, and more often than not also of our own.

[Time at the beach, visiting old friends and family,
traveling the world, some rest and a good book...
If I say "holiday", what comes to your mind?]

A holiday is not just a holiday.

It is about living for a while in another dimension, doing things that we don't do on a regular basis, maybe trying out that special experience you always had on your bucket list.

A holiday is about our values, our way of living, our dreams and desires, our standards, our level of material comfort, how we plan our time not only short-term but also long-term.
It can reveal whether we are spontaneous or not, whether we like to visit the same place many times in a row or we prefer to explore a new location as soon as we have a chance to do so, what we appreciate.

Tell me about your holiday, and you will be telling me a lot about yourself.

Coaching question of the day:
"How does your ideal holiday look and feel like?"

Tags: Coaching question, Self-coaching, Self-awareness, Self-reflection, Time management, Goals setting, Vacation

What to read next:
Visiting the blog for the first time? Aloha!