Purple Search - If you are looking for something special on this blog

Me, Myself & I

My photo
As a life coach, I help people make decisions that fit who they truly are and who they want to become
Copyright © Azzurra Camoglio, 2010-2023 - All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.

Purple Disclaimer

A Lot Like Purple is my personal blog.
I'm the only person responsible for its content and the views and opinions expressed here are solely mines.
What I write doesn't represent my clients or any other group, organization or agency.

If you notice something inaccurate, not valid any longer or inappropriate, I am looking forward to your feedback.
The honesty and politeness of comments are guaranteed.

Monday, May 18, 2020

Coaching, reloaded - Coaching question of the day #68. - The Lady Gaga within

When you think about how the perfect [insert your word here: colleague, employee, team member, client, employer, collaborator, consultant, but also friend, partner, lover, confidant] should be, chances are that you don't think about Lady Gaga.

Still, while talking about the very successful movie "A Star Is Born" during its Los Angeles premiere in 2018, Bradly Cooper told weekly magazine 'People' that the best part of the experience has been working with the famous singer and songwriter:

I made a friend for life. As great as this movie was, the thing that I think I’ll take away forever is the relationship I have with her because she is an incredible person. I’m very lucky to have worked with her.

[How can you unleash the Lady Gaga within?]


We tend to forget that, in most cases, our professional experiences are just as good and rewarding as the relationships with the people we share those experiences with.

Being a great [insert your word here: colleague, employee, team member, client, employer, collaborator, consultant, but also friend, partner, lover, confidant] can make a huge difference, both for you and for the people around you, above all in the long-run.

Coaching question of the day:
"How can you be an incredible person and a good team player, from now on?" 

Tags: Coaching, Habits, Mindset, Minimal, Motivational, Self-awareness, Self-care, Quotes, Lady Gaga, Professional relationships

What to read next:

Visiting the blog for the first time? Aloha!