Purple Search - If you are looking for something special on this blog

Me, Myself & I

My photo
As a life coach, I help people make decisions that fit who they truly are and who they want to become
Copyright © Azzurra Camoglio, 2010-2023 - All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.

Purple Disclaimer

A Lot Like Purple is my personal blog.
I'm the only person responsible for its content and the views and opinions expressed here are solely mines.
What I write doesn't represent my clients or any other group, organization or agency.

If you notice something inaccurate, not valid any longer or inappropriate, I am looking forward to your feedback.
The honesty and politeness of comments are guaranteed.

Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Coaching, reloaded - Coaching question of the day #210. - Life is too short for... A coaching exercise that can be a fun, surprising game

It all starts with a catchy line like "Life is too short for...", and then some fancy advertising slogan ensues.
Life can be both long and short, and it is interesting to see for which ideas, activities, habits, people, emotions we believe that life could be too short.

Today, I found myself writing that life is too short for drinking average tea, and I really meant it.
And then, suddenly hooked, I asked myself: "For what else is life too short, right now?". 


[Life is too short for toxic people, bad music,
unhealthy food, violent movies... and many other things]

The beliefs that we carry with us about the things that are not worth our life (and our time) can be very revealing and yet also surprising.
How do they change over the years, if at all? And how do we change with them? 

Writing down a list of ten things our life is too short for could be both a fun game and an unusual way of looking at what matters to us, in reverse.

Coaching question of the day:
"Life is too short for... For what exactly?"
            
                                            

Tags: Coaching question, Self-coaching, Self-awareness, Self-reflection, Time management, Life is too short for..., Coaching exercises

What to read next:
Visiting the blog for the first time? Aloha!